Sunday, October 01, 2006

Ris Weird World!

Sunday 19:29 p.m.
I'm supposed to be trying to emanate as a light being, filled with ra bliss, heat and compassion, called Dorje Sempa. It would help if I knew what light was made of, don't you think?

So it's made up of photons which can be waves or particles. Has anyone ever seen a photon? Are they just inferred? As a particle, it's not supposed to have any mass? What? Are there any other things that don't have any mass? Yes! Ideas are things and they don't have mass. Ditto with thoughts. Hmmm?

I had a word with Poisonous yesterday about mobile phones. He says they emit micro-waves which are picked up by telephone masts and then ... The waves must be going out in all directions and they must be able to go through solid objects like walls since I used one in the lobby. I wonder what they come out of. Does my head in. Beep, beep, beep. Can't be coming out of a point without a circumference!

If photons and whatnot can exist in a particle/wave duality, which doesn't seem to make any sense at all, why can't we? Are you an independent individual, free standing, autonomous, etc. as all the right wing basturns insist you are. Remember the Thatcher saying there was no such thing as society? Or, do we exist in a web of interdependent connections?

I don't want to be an independent individual. They die. Oh no! I want to be a wave riding on a great big ocean of consciousness.

At the end of the day, there isn't any truth. It's just a view. I really like scepticism!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger ion said...

Apparently it's both photons and wavelengths at the same time. Try to get yer head round that one.

8:49 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Got to go to work tomorrow! A fortunat e creature to have a job! If you want a job! I cannot believe I've got to do that tomorrow!Dearie me! Hotboy

11:57 PM  
Blogger پروانه وحیدمنش said...

Hey dear

I am a blogger who you had written to me a comment ...

The picture is my lebanese friend who lost her daughter during last war !!! and what I had written was about my crazy government and helping Hezbullah

1:55 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Hi 1357! There must be some kind of way to translate your blog. I'll try to find out! Hotboy

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.