Saturday, September 30, 2006

Ra Full On Bliss!

Saturday 12:26 p.m.
What wonderful, wonderful bliss there was this morning! I knew it would be special since I was getting full on bliss while lying on my side. Oh, ra bliss! This life has not been wasted. Well, most of it has! I can't remember hardly any of my life. It's just gone by. But the bits when I was sitting quietly doing nothing... well, we got something for that! We certainly did! And we got a huge dividend this morning. So amazing and wonderful to be sitting there whitied out in ra bliss!

If you still don't meditate, Jack, you are indeed an unfortunate creature!

10 Comments:

Blogger ion said...

Reincarnation worries me a great deal. If I have to come back for more, all bets are off.

1:27 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Ion: I've been re-assured by deciding that nobody knows anything about anything! Hotboy

4:03 PM  
Blogger Crashtest Comic said...

All I know is that sometimes I fart too much.

www.crashtestcomic.com

8:24 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

CC: I just posted a comment on your blog! Hotboy

8:37 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

CC: Good site!If you come to the Edinburgh festival .. well, you could stay in my hut! We're pythogoreans here in Scotland. We execute folk with uncontrollable flatulence! Hotboy

8:45 PM  
Blogger keda said...

being a bit of a gurl and all i still find it quite hard to fart that often.
i do do rather a good line in burps though. and lying on my side, and dancing and singing and stuff. sometimes all at once.
blissful.

8:52 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Keda: Have you found any sufis in Istanbul? Scottishy people don't do enough of the singing and dancing and laughing. We're better at being engineers! Dearie me! Hotboy

1:26 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Ra! that you did not enduce REM while in this meditation pose. RA!

2:58 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Heather: Lucid dreaming! I can't wait! Wouldn't that be something else! Hotboy

5:13 PM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

The commentary in this place is not what it was in my day.

Nothing helps in Piddledorf. Maybe the Erdinger, but you knew that.

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.