Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Ra Nun!

Tuesday 22:41 p.m.
There's a bit of me that wants to find the catholics. There is a bit of me that wants to be comfortable once again with ra tims, though I haven't been really since I was a teenager.

Culminations and coalescence.

The tims do produce saints. Saints are not holy. We have to dispense with that concept. It is stupid. You do something and you get the result. That's it.

There's a nun who wanders around at my work. I don't know what she does, but there is a saint whose books I've read called Saint Teresa and she was a nun as well.

So I spoke to the nun today. We met in the corridor. I've been wanting to do this for ages, but I am arrogant and shy. She says ... was I hearing this right? ... that there's only one thing. She said there is no difference really with the various jujus. We're all doing the same thing, but with different words.

I asked her what team she was with. She said the Sisters of Mercy.

Well, it's Leonard Cohen time right away. 'Well, the Sisters Of Mercy they are not departed or gone. They were waiting for me when I knew that I just can't got on ... We weren't lovers like that, but besides it would still be alright..'

So I will find my way into ra tims through this wummin. She handed me a prayer from Thomas Merton a wee bit later.

I told a kid today that I was a catholic. Really? I said I was a catholic buddhist. It told the nun today that I only understood Christ when I read stuff by Hindus like Paramahansa Yogananda.

I'm looking forward to writing a letter tomorrow to Teresa down at the Samye Ling. The problem with the catholics is that they don't let you use your intelligence, I think. You have to be .... they talk about mysteries, etc. |Yes! You have to accept your ignorance! I knew I'd get it sooner or later. The correspondence. (sic!). Yes! I'm a tim! I'm a buddhist! I'm a hindu! I'm a zen joe! I'm just a HotBoyMadyamika. SurfingTheOceansOfBliss!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lee Ann said...

I am not Catholic, but I am Episcopalian...similar.

Hope your day is going well Hotboy!

I appreciate your concern, I do need friends at this time. Thank you.

6:37 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Lee Ann: I think they might be called afflictive emotions. I hope it all settles down soon! Hotboy

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.