Thursday, September 01, 2005

Ra Acid Test!

Midnight.
I'd been learning to meditate for about a year and a bit, or so. Had a phone call with my drug dealing connection at the time. He said, "Do you want some Lucy?" "Who the fung is Lucy?" says I. He gives me the rendition down the phone. LUCY IN THE SKY WITH DIAMONDS. I say, "Oh, Lucy?"


I did the Lucy with Poisonous. You know what it's like with Poisonous because you've done Lucy with Poisonous so many times before. He grits his teeth and knows not to say too much. He responds. The veins on his baldy head stand out like fat snakes. You never mention that. It's probably fifteen years since the first time I'd done Lucy with Poisonous, and he is my deep dear friend, and there will be no problems.


While it's coming on, we're adjusting the settings so things will be cool. Is this video okay? Is the sound too loud? No, okay? This was a fung big microdot. The basturn who put this one together was probably out of his nut.


So I say to Poisonous, 'I'm going to try to meditate, so I'll be sitting here with my eyes shut for about half an hour. Is that cool?'


Poisonous looks at you the way he does. Nobody else can do that. Whatever it is, you don't get elected with that on the poster. There's a kind of snort. It's the way the raptor beside you reacts when you say you've gone vegan. So that's normal. That's okay.


I had a word called Susquehanna. I closed my eyes and sat on the sofa with crossed legs and did the word. You can remember all the scary stories about acid, the ones that you never actually partook in. Like, I could see myself disappearing down the plughole!


So I was doing that. Disappearing down the plughole. There's a circular movement going clockwise and down. Spiralling down. A bad black and white 1960s spinning thing. At one point, I thought, 'Should I be getting worried here?" Lost in the swirling down, down, down.
Here comes the heat! It started in the opposite direction. It started swirling up. I wasn't so scared about it going down, and I wasn't so relieved about it coming up. I was just loving it. It was fleshy and warm and red.


I'm going to try and be good over the next few days. I will try. I may not succeed. This is because I like almost everything. I think with the vajrayana you should like just the one thing.

9:00 a.m. Thursday.
Good start to the day. Remembered the point of the Poisonous acid story from the night before.

It was a Timothy Leary thing. When we were doing acid at Uni, nobody was interested in the Timothy Leary thing. I only read his book about acid way after. Anyway, I decided to see if I could, on the acid, work out how to get out of Karma i.e cause and effect. If you can stop creating karma, I guess you're a buddha. Anyway ...

So I've went down with the spirals and it starts to come back up after it's gone way down. It's red and fleshy and warm now. Then it turned into bubbles. Like the ones I'm forever blowing. Pretty bubbles in the air. So they're coming at me as my eyes are closed and soon they fill the view and there are a great many of them. This is very beautiful. So then I asked myself the question: how do you get out of karma? Make all the bubbles perfect came the reply. I took that to mean moments. Make all the moments perfect and you'll not make karma.

So I open my eyes and say to Poisonous, "I've got The Answer." Poisonous looks a bit popeyed and he's got the fat snakes wriggling on his temples, and this isn't a hallucination I don't think. But he can still sneer. That's not easy. Sneering on acid is not easy. "I'm not interested in listening to any cosmic crap," says he. But I told him anyway. The answer is to make all the bubbles perfect. And it probably is.

My bread comes out of the oven in five minutes. I'm going to my hut.

15 Comments:

Blogger Lee Ann said...

Oh so you are Hotboy? I just wanted to see for myself ;) So, Hi!

1:25 AM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Hotboy. This is what happens when you let me handle your publicity photos.

2:04 AM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Good story. Can you post more stories from your past? No offence, but I find people's past more interesting than the present.

2:05 AM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

Yes robmcj - the past can be extremely intriguing

3:17 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Ah...the dot. Its full of speed and other crap. I am surprised your post was rather short...I mean once I dropped it was at least 8 hrs of weirdness.

12:30 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Heather! I think the weirdness lasted a bit longer than the post. We went out to try to go to a pub at one point. Completely failed to complete an order in three pubs as I recall. Hope this helps. Hotboy

12:57 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Jack's a good name for a robot! I came upon one of those sites with the funny writing you had to read before you could post. I couldn't read it! Hotboy

4:06 PM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

Hey Hotboy! Where are you located? Is the ale over there stronger than the beer over here?
Jack, So you like short hair! :( Mine is really long, to my very lower back.

11:20 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Hi Lee Ann! I could tell you so many things about beer. But you have such a nice photie. My hair is short enough. I might grow a ponytail. Would you like to be my agent in Alabama? The chickens will come home to roost. I would like to stop that happening. Have you got a hut? Hope you're well. Hotboy

11:39 PM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

Thank you Hotboy! I possibly would be your agent, if I knew what it is! Do you have chickens? A hut, no hut. I live in an apartment :) Hope you are well.

11:47 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

This is my first interaction almost on the blogosphere.
You want to get rich and go to heaven. You download Light in the Dark and give it to a twelve year old. Do not read it! When the twelve year old tells you about the book .... Nobody in America is an American. Americans (can do!) should go for that. But I don't need an agent. I need to refine my addictions and access ra bliss! Doesn't make much sense to me either. Hope it helps though! Hotboy

12:26 AM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

Ah Hotboy! Now you have me more confused than ever. hahaha I am intrigued. Please tell me what you refer to as a hut. (Is that a house?) Please forgive me, but there is a bit of difference in our terminology. When you have time, I would love for you to teach me.

12:48 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

I look like a dead duck. Don't ask me to teach you anything because I don't know anything. So Jesus Christ as he appeared in his glorified body said to the saint Teresa, .... you don't want to know that!
I live in Edinburgh. I hide in a hut in an allotment (a garden) sitting quietly doing nothing. Except for ra bliss, I would be a flatheid. So what do you say? I can't write for toffee, but if you don't want to be a flatheid, I can definitely sort you out on that. This is RaBlissBlog! Do you want to be able to do ra bliss or not? Or not, is good. As long as you are happy. Hotboy. p.s. Thanks for coming here. Very invigorating!

1:14 AM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

ok Hotboy! I don't want to keep bothering you, so just tell me if I am. I am really quite fascinated. So you are in Scotland. My grandparents are Robertson. I have always wanted to visit. I am truly not familiar with huts and allotments. Do you live in the hut and you are a gardener? Do you garden vegetables? Please tell me if I am way off. And, yes I think I would like to ra bliss! Would I? I am tickled about the flatheid thing ~ not really sure what that is. You definitely peak my curiosity.

2:34 AM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Hotboy. I don't think I've ever had 16 comments. What's your secret? Apart from a good agent. Regarding "I've got The Answer." What you experienced is known as a revelation. I had them all the time in Edinburgh, as you may recall if those particular braincells are still intact.

Lee Ann. Hotboy used to have a brain the size of a planet. He has already signed all southern-hemisphere book and t-shirt royalties to me, but you are welcome to the northern. There's more biography in comments at my place. I hope that helps.

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.