Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Ra Free Time Again!

1:50p.m.
Thank God I don't have to work a full week at the moment. Only a year ago I was working full time. It's there that the madness lies!

What have I got to do in the next four days?

I have to stop drinking beer! This might be a bit tricky today since I'm supposed to be seeing my Uncle Peter in the pub in four hours. I said in the last post that it was my Uncle Peter's firm, Mainstream Publishing, who published my first novel, City Whitelight. It's not on my webpage (6 unpublished books are), but I believe you can buy it on Amazon for a pee! What an investment opportunity! For a gallon you could clean up! Actually, there's fifty copies in my room which have never been taken out of the brown paper packages.

Another risk point is Friday night when Froggie McDuck will be having a soiree over at Beef's as a going away back to Froggieland kind of thing. I'll just have to say no. Or, no money! But I'd be glad if I can stay off the beer from tonight until after I'm dead. I think I might spend some time in the International Bar when I'm dead.

It's always hard to start again!

August has, frankly, been a disaster. You give them an inch, they take a mile. Right now, I'd like to be rowing down the Forth on my way to the cave on the Unheard of and McDonald Islands. No people, just penguins and ra bliss, ra bliss, ra bliss!

4:15p.m.
Since I last posted a couple of hours ago, I've made a loaf and meditated. If you drink beer, your mind might take a couple of days to calm down (depends on how hungover!), but that doesn't mean to say that you will not experience oodles of ra bliss. The vase breathing juju doesn't seem to need the same levels of concentration. So it's all still there! Great, huge uprisings of ra bliss!! Must say that's really pleased me. It's easy to forget or grow despondent because the flatheids seem to suck away the energy, but it's really just doing what normal folk do. My Uncle Peter, for instance, probably goes to the pub every night after work and drinks about three pints. You can't really do that if you want to do ra bliss.

Some folk are hard to see if you don't go to the pub. Uncle Peter is a joe like that. But I really like my Uncle Peter, so I'll gladly make an exception and get steaming with him if I really have to! But this is RaBlissBlog, so after that I must stay off ra piss!

1 Comments:

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

I of course have the opposite problem. I have to try and keep to a strict regimen of two pints a day, if I'm ever going to work my way through my hoard of homebrew. I'm hoping to gain some weight at the same time, since I have had the same trouser size as Mick Jagger all my adult life. I'm talking waist size, not .. you know, the other size.

Next time I visit Scotland, why don't we meet up with your Uncle Peter, and I can drink your share for you?

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.