Monday, August 22, 2005

Ra Magic Mantras!

10:15p.m.
Wasn't going to blog. Checked the blogpatrol thing and found that somebody had arrived on this blog by typing into Google "Om Ah Hum Vajra Guru Padma Siddhi Hum", so I went looking for myself in Google, using the same mantra. Maybe we're on the fifth or sixth page. Fung sake! Is there no one out there in the blogosphere interested in ra bliss? How could that be?

I read the post the joe/josephine arrived on. It was very interesting. Dead interesting comments I hadn't seen before. When someone reads something, you should get a ping in your mind. Ping!

I'm reading (slowly!) a wonderful book about generating yourself as a deity. Fung! Research! I'll have to go and find the damn thing!

The Generation Stage in Buddhist Tantra by Gyatrul Rinpoche.

Persevere through weariness, the boy says.

It's transcriptions. Some joes/josephines can speak in public. It's a representation of how the thoughts follow each other in the joe's mind. In a steady sequence.

He also at one point intimates that this stuff is going to take a lot of time and effort.

Lot of imagery talked about. Extremely complicated and totally wonderful. You can tell by reading the stuff that the joe/josephine has done this juju. It's the magical realism at the end of ra bliss rainbow. I want to be able to do this stuff. I cannot do it unless I get the circumstances together.

I can't understand why no one else is the slightest bit interested in this.

This is ra bliss. This is the end of punishment and reward. This is the end of being a rodent. Ra bliss says that at the end of the day you can say fung off, if you bother me enough, I'll fung off and sit down in ra bliss .... which would be much better than this.

I told the wummin who lives here about this, so with regards to Adolf and Louis McNeice, as we settled (raucously!) into the taxi on the run from Deacon Brodie's to god knows where, I leaned over to the young woman (must have been at least nineteen) who was in the seat across from me and said in a loud drunken voice: "What do you think you're doing getting into a taxi with a drunken old man like me?" What a smile she gave me!

Never fear! The lash is coming out!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hotboy, you've been spammed. That's bad luck, especially as you only recently opened up comments to anyone. How come I've never had constraints on commenting yet I've never had spam? Karma!

12:09 AM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

hotboy, regarding McNiece's
"It's no go the Yogi-man, it's no go Blavatsky,
All we want is a bank balance and a bit of skirt in a taxi."

Firstly, clearly "smile" is just raincoat-man-speak for what Elvis Costello called "smiling with your legs" (the Sharon Stone effect). This is the sort of bliss I can understand.

Secondly, skirt-wise:
hotboy - 1,
me - 0

Thirdly, balance-wise:
hotboy - 0,
me - 1

This is further proof that everything balances out in the end.
Taoism - 1,
Buddhism - 0.

12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.