Thursday, August 11, 2005

Ra Aussies are coming!

12:45p.m.
This is RaBlissBlog and I started it partly to blog about ra bliss! Well, last night and this morning the chickens have all come home to roost, and thank God for that! You don't go to the Samye Ling for a week so you can get hammered with the McDucks and lose all your juju. You go so you can get back to the cave on the Unheard of Island and get right into ra bliss! What a great day it has been for ra bliss! And the emanating as a deity! Still, crap at that, but it is coming on!

Fortunately, on these islands the only beer available has no alcohol in it. This reminds me of the time they first brought out non-alcoholic beer and removed the alcohol, but left in the hangover! Anyway, it's time Adolf got a proper job and sold the idea of the hotboy deity yoga retreat on the McDonald Island to the Australian teevee. He can start this next Thursday.

The Aussies are coming to play creekit out the back garden next Thursday. There's a fantastic view of the pitch from my back window. Brian Wilson, who's been dead for a while now, is still in his mental body and clairvoyant. In the last communication he said the wrathful deities were great for getting served in the bars. Guys with five heads, three eyes in each head and twenty seven arms have no trouble getting served there at all. But he says he wouldn't mind coming alive for a bit so he can see Scotland gave these colonials are real spanking. He could rush onto the pitch with a sign saying: Free the Unheard of Islands One! which would give Adolf the chance to phone up the teevee companies downunder.

Enough of this nonsense!I've sat all morning in the lobby. It's the quietest place in the house. Especially with the noise blockers on. Got the kalachakra mandala sticker and the wee statue from Nepal for the gazing upon. What a fortunate creature!

8:00p.m.
This being RaBlissBlog, what an amount of ra bliss I got today! I could easily have been in the pub with Froggie McDuck, but the fates conspired and I went up to the allotment instead. From about three o clock this afternoon till nearly five, I was in the most fantastic amount of bliss. Still, calm, satiated bliss. The whole bliss thing just opened up as I sat down. It was wonderful. Such a surprise as well. I wasn't expecting much since three o clock doesn't chime too well with ra bliss memories. Red letter bliss. Inpenetrable.

The phone rings. It's Froggie! Brian Wilson didn't have to die! Here he comes. There goes ra bliss. Dearie me.

3 Comments:

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Hotboy. I'm gratified that the island environment has improved your deity emanations. I feel a bit like the senator addressing John Hurt in "I Claudius".

Do you remember the time they introduced tobacco-free ciggies?

Re your noise-blockers. Many years ago your example inspired me to get a pair for myself, and I'm still using them. At work, when the person I share the office with phones members of her family for a heated argument, I put on the blockers and carry on working. The best pair I could find are rated at 35dB. How big are yours?

Your horoscope for 18th August says "your popularity will surge - expect visitors from near and far." Is it the bliss or could it be that half the cheapskates in Edinburgh want to watch the cricket from your kitchen? I note Brian's timely decision to reincarnate. Either way, sell them the tshirts and the alcohol-free beer.

Regarding sales of your tshirts and associated philosophies here ion UnHeard Island - I'm sorry, but after we clean up at the cricket my new "proper job" may force me to mothball the work as your agent. I could say more but I'm taking up too much space on your blog as it is. I have already driven away Nobis and Alison. And where is MM II these days? His comments were always surprisingly pertinent.

1:16 AM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

As I said, how big are yours? How long can it take to work out the answer?

5:14 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Heil! It just says Bilsom Loton on them. Lost the packet ages ago as it's now 2006. Why are you reading old posts? Hotboy

7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.