Monday, August 08, 2005

Ra dead Brian!

Well, without beating about the bush, things aren't looking so good for Brian, now that he's dead. A few things seem to go on beforehand, but he failed to notice anything until this bit: ""Am I dead or am I not dead?" It cannot determine. It seeth it's relatives and connexions as it had been used to seeing them before. It even heareth the wailings. The terrifying karmic illusions have not yet dawned. Nor have the frightful apparitions or experiences caused by the Lords of Death yet come."

I told him to meditate but he said he didn't have the time. But does it matter if you don't remember it? You know, that bit afterwards when the horrorshow starts?

4 Comments:

Blogger Chriswab said...

Great page !!! Greatings from Germany- Bottrop!!!

10:11 PM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Murdering Nobis was bad enough. I know you writers talk in terms of "killing off" characters in your plots, and I'm confident that you'll bear in mind the difference between fiction and reality.

I hope this helps

6:56 AM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

At last! I knew one day my German speaking skills in handy would come.

Flaming Nora! I just took a look at ChrisWoznitza's blogs. He has two identical versions, one in German and one in robot English. Now that's methodical. No wonder they nearly won the war.

7:05 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! If it hadn't been for your leadership (and the amount of speed and smack you were doing!) they might have had a chance. Hotboy

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.