Friday, May 20, 2005

Ra Samye Rain Again!

Chucking it down outside this cafe. That's my excuse for not running out to the temple and meditating. I'll run after this half hour is gone even if it is chucking it down.

I just checked up the statistics for this blog and the last four referrers to this page have been agents. Only one person has checked the web page in the last two days i.e after I emailed the agents. Why are they coming to this page and not the one with all the books, etc., on it? Well, you probably don't have to pass a test to be a literary agent. Even an agent who told me to fung off last week has visited this site. See? They sit around with nothing to do (I wouldn't want to read all that crap either!) and come to this site looking for gossip about other agents. Apart from not being too smart, I can't think of any other reason.

All those who've already told me to fung off (apart from Pat Kavanagh, the agent and hockey player who hasn't yet rejected the proposal of marriage) can go fung off themselves. So there. Anyone else ... well, I don't mind if you're not too bright. As long as you can do lunch and go to parties that should be enough. Just look at the damn page and see what a wasted life this scribbler has had.

If it wasn't for ra bliss ... Someone got here by sticking vase breathing into Google. I really don't do much vase breathing when I'm down here. You're not often alone and it is noisy. Also, maybe some of the other meditators here don't know about vase breathing and you don't really want to draw too much attention to yourself. Shooting the breath is a bit noisy

I had a dream about eight years ago. I was wondering how you get out of samsara. I must be have been thinking this before I went to sleep. Anyway, I had a dream with the Dalai Lama in it. Just a completely black background then his head came in moving from left to right. He said, "Liberation through samedi". My root guru might have told me once that I'd get whatever with the straight calming stuff. I find that last bit difficult to believe, so I often wonder if I heard it right. Milarepa told Gampopa, who could do samedi for four days straight, that this was nothing compared to the inner heat juju. But maybe I should concentrate on the navel chakra and try to get that symbol fixed in place.

If you just to the calming stuff and concentrate on the navel chakra, then occasionally take a vase breath ... well, that's probably best for me just now.

I've revised down my estimate of how much of mandala I was able to get. I said one percent, but I'm nowhere near one percent. There are supposed to be 722 dieties in this mandala along with me and I haven't even got one of them!

It's still pouring down! It's the run from the temple to the tent that you want to be really dry. Still an hour before the temple closes. Dave the Doorman smiled and gave me a wee wave today. Apart from a word with the Gatekeeper, that's been it for conversation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.