Thursday, May 19, 2005

Ra Rain

I wasn't able to go to the Samye Ling today, but I can go tomorrow. For three nights. I'm totally looking forward to it. I'll be stuck to the floor with ra bliss. But I don't care what it's like really. It's still the Samye Ling. And today the meditations were at times sublime. I feel as if I'd like to do an awful lot of that now. Nobody will stop you meditating at the Samye Ling.

I sent off twenty emails today and got one response. The guy's called Ben Mason. He's with Sheil and Land. Google says he was with A.M. Heath, but hardly anything on him at all. Let's give the boy a noble silence. Stick him into Google now and this'll come up. Hello, Ben. Didn't tell you I was psychic, did I? Millions. You'll make millions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.