Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Ra Free Time

It's Wednesday evening. I don't have to go to work now till next Tuesday. What a fortunate creature!

Adolf from the Unheard of and McDonald Islands - his momentos of the third reich always close at hand - has remarked that my web page is crap. He says I should take off all the photies of the women with the big breasts. I think he wants to be my agent. His experience with penguins might come in handy. Once Mr Element of Element Books wrote me a letter saying he would take my book, The Buddha and the Big Bad Wolf
to New York and sell it to Mr Penguin himself. Fortunately, I only believe in the illusory nature of reality and cheques. You can't fool me, Mr Element. Mr Penguin's in Batman.

Got a sudden case of cold feet about getting cold feet. In a tent. Lying on the ground. It's still bloody chilly for May! I know I'm overdue when I think like that. Once I get the tent up. Anxiety. I try to spot anxiety. It's just anxiety. But I don't suppose I'll be able to go tomorrow, but I might be. Once I get the tent up. Boy, will I have me a time once I get the tent up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.