Thursday, May 03, 2007

Ra second time I got arrested!

00:25p.m.
My auld maw said the insurance men were vital to these miners in Mossend. This was because the miners, some of them, could not read very well, or at all. And some of them were from abroad.

So you have not read my new book? Conduits of cash will spill passed me from this book, which will make me world famous by the way, but they will not stick. The money goes out.

Hurrah! for the josephines in my mandala. Hurrah! for the auld maw, of whom I am half, at least. What a privilege it is to be your son! Hurrah! for the Domestic Bliss! For she has provided everything for the ill-deserved but trying very hard not to be skint yet hopeless joe that I am. Hurrah! for the kiddo, who is entirely like her maw except for the necessary. And all the women in my mandala are supplicated, and prostrated to, and given offerings to.

My auld maw is completely and effortlessly compassionate. Let's face it, joes. There is something womanly about that. There just is.

And Hail! to my deep dear friends! Do not think I do not love you! Yea, though I be entirely crabbit, I do love you and have always loved you, and that's why I am so fortunate to have found you again, my lid, my elevation, my plane of existence chummies, my bonded heart to heart crabbit, greetin faced basturns!

I think I'd also like to sing yous all a little song!

8 Comments:

Blogger Lee Ann said...

Are you singing Hotboy?
I think I can hear it!
;)
Have a great week!

3:48 AM  
Blogger ion said...

If I could buy RaBlisBook, I would, but you've spoiled everything by making it available already. What about the arrests, though? I think you became distracted...

8:18 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Lee Ann: I might have been singing. It's a bit hard to tell this morning! Hotboy.
Ion: I think the main thing that got arrested was my development. Hotboy

10:47 AM  
Blogger rob said...

Which josephine-filled mandala should I use? I'm told Razzle works well.

Led Zep and the red flag, but is it art?

11:31 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Onan the Bavarian! Now that you've come out of the closet (Sing if you're glad to be gay! Sing if your happy that way! Hey!), there's no point in pretending anymore!You'd find something under graeco-roman wrestling surely! That might help! Hotboy

2:40 PM  
Blogger rob said...

Are we following papal doctrine on homophobia?

9:25 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Onan! Let's not start all that stuff about the war again! Is it a costume thing? Hotboy

12:19 AM  
Blogger rob said...

A costume ball perhaps.

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.