Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Ra Parcel of Rogue!

Wednesday 1:00 p.m.
As the single member and sole representative of the Amazing Bloggy Church of the Bad Boy Blissheid, I'd like to put myself forward as a candidate for the Holyrood election tomorrow. My manifesto is as follows:
1) Become independent and sell the country immediately to the Americans for £1 million for each Scot.
2) With these monies invested, every adult gets £300 a week dole money whether they are in work or not. To collect this all recipients have to meditate for two hours in the dole office. (which might look a bit like a secular temple!)
3) All drug laws scrapped. They're stupid and don't work. If people want to loll about smacked off their mammories, what's it got to do with the government anyway?
4) Make school voluntary after a kid reaches fourteen. Let my people go!

Points three and four are just to pad the manifesto out. Making all the flatheids rich in this single lifetime is bound to be a vote winner.

I don't have to go to work again till next Tuesday!!! Yippee!! What a fortunate creature I am, I am! What a fortunate creature I am!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say!

Nationalism is rather over-rated, in my humble opinion.

What good every came of it?

Of course, I'm a staunch supporter of the England cricket team, but how many of them are standing for election? Not one!

Do you have a Raving Looney candidate? Now, that would be tempting.

Never voted - never intend to vote - not that I can anyway, as I'm classified as an alien, hereabouts.

MM III

6:45 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Mingin'! Your right about nationalism. Except in sport. It's allowed then. But it's a shame I can't ask for your vote! HOtboy

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.