Monday, April 30, 2007

Ra Carthage Must Be Destroyed!

00:35 a.m.
Carthrage? Carthage? Hannibal? I once got offered a chance to go there when I was in Lybia, or Lybya, or Libya, or Tunisia. But I maybe asked the boy for the way out of town and anyway I never went to Carthage.I had an idea that the Romans might have got there first.

And Howard just pointed with his gun and said that way down Highway 61. The Inimitable Bob.

Oh, how wonderful it was to be in the theatre this evening! I don't know who wrote it, but some of the dialogue was just ten out of ten. The acting was jaw droppingly wonderful! It fitted in perfectly as a culmination of my wonderful day. But it was just brilliant. One of the times when it was just great to be witnessing something. I'm going to go again. I'd like to watch that from a different angle. I'd like to go and see that every night of it's run!

Usually, it's good, but it doesn't get to be that good that often! This is impossibly so!

Brimfull of wonderful ideas, I thought I should write a book about today! I think I might.

What's stopping you, Hotboy? Well, Jack, this is the start of the wonderful times. This the phase where you live in the heavenly zone. There will be better days than this, Jack.

Once when I was speaking to Gilliebabes in the Diggers about twenty five years ago, I told her I'd like to grow up to be a nice old man. I did not know then about ra bliss, or ra rapture, or ra ecstasy. I'm going to have so many days better than today, but today was a wonderful day. You don't have to grow old and be miserable at all! And if you want to see art, go and watch this show at the Traverse.

9 Comments:

Blogger Lee Ann said...

hmmm....I know a Howard!
Very well as a matter of fact!
:)

Have a wonderful week!
~xo

6:12 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Lee Ann: Has he got a gun? If I was in America, I think I'd get one! Hotboy

3:23 PM  
Blogger rob said...

Good acting, in fact watching anyone do stuff they're really good at, can indeed be mesmerising. I once knew a German guy, the star footballer of his region (he went off the rails with drungs and thus ended his career). His coordination was jaw-dropping. Watching the guy spreading butter on bread was like a ballet. Actually not a ballet, I hate ballet, more like martial art.

Lee Ann - has he got a snake?

10:09 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Onan|! So glad you're coming out now! It's lonely there in the closet. Who have you been watching now? Have you been going to the public baths and watching? YOu old dog, you! Hotboy

10:52 PM  
Blogger rob said...

I'll have you know I've got a deeper voice than Mike Tyson. But like Howard my snake sometimes comes out.

Did you give up on becoming a nice old man?

2:18 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Onan? Back from Bavaria? I am a nice old man. Hotboy

10:18 AM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

Hey hotboy...yes he does have a gun, several in fact. I don't have one though.
Rob, no, he does not have a snake...that is if you are referring to the kind of snake one might find in the woods or the zoo!
:)

1:15 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Hi Lee Ann: I think Onan the Bavarian was referring to the kid on scary snake he left in the shower, etc.Hotboy

1:55 PM  
Blogger ion said...

If it's still on 'Carthage' sounds like an agreeable carcrash. I do like recommendations, and ophidians too.

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.