Saturday, April 28, 2007

Ranother Saturday Night!

10:30 p.m.
I want to be straight. I want to be straight. I'm fed up taking drugs and staying out late! Reckless Eric, I think.

This is the fourth night this week without any beers. Still a fat basturn, but did the best six three minute rounds of shadow boxing since it upped the times sometime last summer, I think. There's nothing like doing training when your feeling fit. So reassuring! So revivifying! Sometimes you've got to appreciate how lucky you are to be healthy!

Two Ton Tony Galento used to stay off the beer for two nights before he fought. Remembered him tonight when I was doing the physical jerks. Ah never heard of da bum! Ah'll moida da bum whoever he is!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definitely not Reckless Eric.

MM III

11:58 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Mingin'! I wanted my play Busted to start with that and the director said it wasn't Reckless Eric (who he anyway?) either. Who the hell was it then? Hotboy

12:25 AM  
Blogger rob said...

Ian Dury.

5:42 AM  
Blogger rob said...

Some of us are useless luv, it comes from facing up to facts

It’s hard to be a hero handsome, when you’ve had your helmet cracked

...

My old man was fairly handsome
He smoked too many cigs
Lived in one room in Victoria
He was tidy in his digs
Had to have an operation
When his ulcer got too big
When his ulcer got too big
My old man

5:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.