Thursday, March 02, 2006

Ra Good Times!

Thursday 9:30 p.m.
Two beers in. No beers since Sunday.

We were motoring out of Strathaven on Sunday morning. Toad of Toad Hall was driving as usual and I don't mind. Everything was wonderful. The sun even shone. Feel the weight of the world fall off your shoulders. You're glad to be there like it's in the movies!

The night before I had been a good boy for me. Four bottles of Erdinger. Finished drinking them about nine thirty and didn't drink any more as the autres were tanning it, as they say down colloquial way. Went to bed first. Good boy. Last time I was there I started drinking at ten thirty and drowned in beer. Guzzle, guzzle. Dearie me. So these joes have known me forever. They're great people. Far better than me. I started to do the sneaky breath. Okay? Well, we all used to do the drugs. We're sitting there now, half semi retired and they're all getting out of their faces on plonk and the bob, so I think, fung it, I can do ra bliss! Such is the galloping nature of the progress in ra bliss these days that I just take a few breaths and despite the pollutions hither, thither and yon, I started wallowing around in ra bliss. This is a first. |

Whilst in company in future, this is what I'm going to do. I mean, when the deities come to visit me. I'll do about the first hour or two of what everyone else is doing, and then when everyone one is a bit loose, I'll stop and start taking huge lungfuls of air, holding it, and doing ra bliss. I'm going to look mad. Staggering around dinner parties doing ra bliss and drying off wet blankets.

There was also the happiness. I was truly happy for a few hours next day. I recognised it as happiness because I'd had the same feelings down at the Samye Ling. But nowhere else. Not ever. This is being lost in happiness.

Happiness is ra bliss bursting out into real life. It's taken a long time. And I've only got it once or twice. But the happiness bursting out into real life is only possible because you Martian deities, and you Masai Warrior deities, and you Spam Robot deities, and all you perverted wet tee-shirt deities have supported me in this wonderful, wonderful time in my life. How can I thank you enough?!

Ris is RaBlissBlog! What could be better than ra bliss!?!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Lee Ann said...

Hotboy, sometimes you talk in circles around me, but I still luv ya.
Love to hear you are happy!

1:09 AM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

What I like about the bliss is that it's free. And good for you.

I even tried a few breaths, but my body said "why bother? I'm happy already."

Was that the false sense of self speaking? How can I be sure it's false?

PS I phoned my old dear yesterday for a weather update - "beautiful sunshine this morning, only 2 degrees below zero." Could you teach her to raise heat?

1:42 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Zeig! Sorry about the sore ankle. I'm practising black magic now as part of my new narrative voice. Any other bits you'd like to hurt a wee bit? I can help with the pain! Hotboy

9:54 AM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

HB - thanks for your concern. Just for the record, the method of back injury is related to Carsey's comment - by mistake I sat down hard on the edge of the toilet. Aren't you glad you asked? The next day I went to the wee old woman chiropractor and she worked her usual magic, and within hours my back was good as gold and I was blogginag again. What a fortunate creature I am!

11:06 PM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

If you had a webcam we could film the happiness bursting forth into real life, and use it in the promotional video for the website(not for the pet bereavement site, obviously).

11:12 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Zeig! If I had a webcam? You have to sort all this out. That's you're job. That and taking all the money. I just want expenses. I'll be freelance meditating by then once I've got an agent. Hope this helps. Hotboy.

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.