Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Rese Interesting People!

Wednesday 2:25p.m.
Blogging away here and tapped the ctrl button by mistake and the post disappeared. Rubbish anyway!

300 robots and Martians and Masai Warriors have hit my webpage since it was set up in February. Unfortunately, until Adolf fixed it, you couldn't download half the stuff. I have no idea if Martians can read or not, or whether anyone has bothered to download anything. Don't think it matters. I think the only agent who's looked at it is Anjali Pratap. Never heard from her again, of course, but at least she looked. I'm going to have to start aggravating folk again about Light in the Dark and maybe Bomber. I've done nothing much since Rosemary Canter spat out the dummy. The kids in the reading group I was trying to form all ran away at the sight of the first book, and I only get one class of first years just now. Hmmm.

I don't have to see anyone till Monday, apart from the folk in Bellshill. I'm trying to work hard at the meditations in preparation for going to the Samye Ling half way through this month. Got an email yesterday telling me that someone called Yongey Mingyur Rinpoche will be down there teaching while I'm there. He did the three year retreat at 13! Some cats got it .... You can see his biography here. Also, there's a closed Mahamudra retreat from Monday 17th till Friday 21st. I wish I knew what that was. Even though I don't, I've a feeling that's what I should be doing.

I'm going to the allotment!

Almost midnight.

Here's what I'm supposed to do. I'm supposed to meditate. And get straight. The CannyBliss Yogurt factory has ceased functioning, but I miss it ... with the CannyBliss Yogurts you can forget the end of the day when you have to speak to people in the living room, and watch the telly. Otherwise, of course, you're engaged in busy stuff.

So there's nobody here but me. I should become calm and content, and not want stuff like beers. I should stay away from flatheids. Except Brian Wilson. Then, the wonderful Domestic Bliss will come back for a few days, and then I go to the Samye. I don't want the Samye to get me ready. I want to be ready for the Samye. The Samye is ready for me. It is the scene of miraculous coincidence.

Just when I get a holiday, there's something called the closed Mahamudra retreat. Hmmm? I haven't got the karma for it if it costs much. But I have got my wee tent. I think that like almost everything else has been provided by the Domestic Bliss. With your little tent, nothing is beyond you. You can get isolated in your little tent. That's the problem here. You can't get isolated from the desirable things like beers, and other desirable things.

I lived on my own for six months when I was twenty six. I wrote about it in Are You Boys Cyclists? Then, I was on the dole. I had the whole day. To be me. Work on the project. Me. I'm more of a Seneca joe in this. He might have been more interested in the shape of your life: the project. More zen maybe to do the moment by moment of consciousness. Good to do both. Thesis, anti-thesis, synthesis. What's the matter of syncretism? Dichotomies can't be good. Believing in stuff can't be good. Why stick with old ideas? They're old combinations. That's all anything is. Combinations.

What a wonderful day I'm going to have tomorrow. I'll try to write some of my book ... because of the starving, homeless basturns ... other than that, just doing the project and investigating ra bliss! That is the first mention of ra bliss for ages. Do you get any? No, you don't. That's because you're a flatheid. Really, that's not necessary anymore. Fancy wanting to be stuck in the flatheid world in this day and age? Dearie, dearie me! This is RaBlissBlog, telling you all about ra bliss!

If you meditate, ra bliss is unavoidable!!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Hot and cold showers! Alternating hot and cold showers. The bliss will inevitably follow, and there's no need for the cross-legged time-wasting. But I do admire your determination.

4:51 AM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

You were taking about spending less time blogging. I find the urge comes and goes. Some days I can't be bothered to read or write. As my sunday-school teacher used to say - "you know, life's a bit like that too"

If you are looking to save time, you could simply copy and paste a new recipe each day. It works for MM.

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.