Friday, September 23, 2005

Ra Bliss Shoppe!

Saturday 8:30 p.m.

Got a nice email from Michi Regier tonight. Very pleased to hear from her. She was asking for suggestions for teeshirt slogans to advertise meditation.

GET OUT OF YOUR FACE ON AIR
INCREASE YOUR PEACE
TOO BLISSED TO BE BUGGERED
TOO BLISSED TO BE BOTHERED (f0r folk not wanting to attract the wrong kind of attention!)
RaBlissRaBlissRaBliss

Anyone think of any others?

LEARN TO LEVITATE WHILE THERE'S STILL TIME
GET BLISSED GET HOT
FLATHEIDS DON'T GET RABLISS

Have to apologise to all members of the Church of England. It wasn't me, Lord. It was the beer! So I'll say something good about that.

A radio producer once told me he was C of E. He said it was the best thing to say because it didn't really mean anything since you could be High Church or Low Church.

I don't think you need testicles to become a priest in that church now.

They don't believe in papal infallibility.

I've never met an episcopalian who was a bigot. They're nice wishy washy people, aren't they?

PHYSICAL BLISS MENTAL ECSTASY
LET'S STRAIGHTEN UP AND GET INTO RABLISS

That's my motto for this evening.

Capn Jambo in Shreveport, Louissiana, has be warned to expect a spanking from Hurricane Rita. Hope everyone keeps safe there and the Heart of Midlothian Football Club give the Huns a tanking tomorrow.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lee Ann said...

Hey Hotboy, you are hot! ;)
I am Episcopalian. I wonder if the Church is any different over there.
I like the one that says:
INCREASE YOUR PEACE
and the one that says:
TOO BLISSED TO BE BUGGERED.
Hope this helps! :)

kegwei -the word verification

1:21 AM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Peace. I have nothing to say today. Satiated with bliss.

6:58 AM  
Blogger zomba said...

Another suggestion:

BLISS
I DON'T GET IT

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.