Sunday, September 11, 2005

Ra End Result!

12:15p.m. Sunday, very early in the morning.
Unable to watch the fights. The Prospect biffing a handicapped person, then ... well, they've got to get the lighting right for one thing. Dearie me. Let's see it in black and white. What a ..

I used to drink beer that I brewed. Gave up. Then I had the money and drank the expensive German beers. The Greek chorus all scream like banshees when you mention alcohol. But having drank some beers every night since Hades opened, I must say, the champion of all the beers is Bitter and Twisted, from Harvieston Brewery somewhere in Bonnie Scotland. This beer is maybe an ale. You should be able to give up being a lager lout and drink some ales like these. Then we will not be so anal retentive like Adolf. Hotboy

6:00 p.m.
I've meditated for about four hours today so far. A couple of years ago, when I still worked fulltime, I knew Monday would just whizz along if I could do four hours in the allotment. Today, despite my predeliction for the beer, the meditations have been truly wonderful.

There are 30,000 allotments in Blighty. Mine is about a five minute walk from the front door, in a fenced off area of Inverleith Park along with 149 other allotments. I've just made soup with potatoes and onions and turnips from the allotment. Other than that, there's just really lentils. And I had a meal, which is unusual for me. Boiled potatoes and onions with two fried eggs. Delicious.

3 Comments:

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

I retain anally until I'm near a toilet. What do you do? And is this why the spammers think it's OK to dump on your blog, but not on mine?

1:24 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

So who wrote the song then? Five, six, seven, eight, nine ... gonna make your face look just like me. 99,100,101, 102, your own mother won't recognise you! Hotboy

12:25 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Dearie me! Make your face look just like mine! Not me! Okay, I don't think you spam robots and Masai warriors are going to get this. It was written by the inimitable Bob of course. Bob Dylan. Hotboy

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.