Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Ra Way Ahead!

10:20p.m. Wednesday.

Hard to know how to say this really. I did my trick in front of two teenagers today. I'll never starve now! They asked me to show them some yoga. Show us some yoga, Mr Hotboy! So I stood on my head with my back to them, as it were, went into the lotus position upside down, and then curled over and sat down in the lotus. That means you're now facing them in the lotus. One of them jumped. The other kind of jerked back. I don't need a literary agent. I need a manager!


I'm not sure if I'm doing inner tantra or outer tantra, or no tantra at all. The inner tantra guys seem to be a bit odd. You get to go around dressed in wild animal skins and have necklaces of human bones. Bound to be hotboys. You can be a homeless person if you want. You're so full of ra bliss and ra hot stuff that being being anywhere would be alright.

I can roll my eyeballs up so that you can only see white, nothing else. Apparently, that's a bit odd. A straight byproduct of ra bliss hunting. That's two tricks. That's the two pence trick. Gie's two pence an' Ah'll show ye a trick, pal.

For ten pence you could do the real trick. You could clean up.

Then some juvenile delinquent would throw a hamburger at you and you'd chase after him and kill him with the thighbone you always kept handy because you're still at heart a murderous basturn.

Then you'd go to jail and you could soon be in solitary. Fed every day and plenty of peace to investigate ra bliss.

Next I might blog the prequel. The how I became unemployable by being stuck in ra bliss blog.

I don't have to do anything till Monday. Here comes ra bliss!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lee Ann said...

Wow! I wanna see! please! Sounds so cool!:)

11:51 PM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Good trick. Can you post some photos or a video? You sound employable to me.

I think I can probably contribute to the prequel.

11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.