Monday, October 03, 2005

Ra Eric Post!

Monday. Late.
I got a disease from speaking to my deep dear friends yesterday which has caused me to cancel the next couple of days. But ... blogaddicts... you can always go and try to type or express. I do like this bloggy typing, time and space, and what else are you doing?

You could be in Alberta, in the wilderness. You could have all the naked little bits sticking out into the cold and feeling sore. You could have hooked this shit up and got me. The HotboyMadyamikaSurfingTheOceansOfBliss. Hello, Eric! I can do ra bliss, Eric, but I cannot do anything that you can do. Once there was potential, but I think I was always destined to be a useless basturn. You must have to do this teamwork stuff, and to be effective, and being a positive doing kind of thing. I wish I could do that. There's the Telford Bridge which I walk over a lot, Eric, and it is a beautiful thing. It is a wonderment. It is definitely the work of men working together. It's dead Scottish even if Mr Telford might not be. Construction.

So there's a snake. This is a tv programme regurgitation, so not authoritive.

The snake is made up of different systems. Say, on a very small timescale, the niff went in before the biff. Then the biff.

Everyone should think of the snake when we have guru juju stuff. You could maybe be able to get ra bliss, but still be a complete basturn. Why not? It's the Lewinsky test. Everybody is bound to fall down on that one.

Anyway, ra bliss is on a different system from the normal sensations. I know that. You might be able to think the wrong thoughts and still get ra bliss. It's not about being good. It's about being attentive. Or fucosing.

Eric, you are cordially invited to come and live on the Flat Island. It is small, and flat, but those big boys with their big mountains better watch out. Hope you're well and warm, and at least would like to get ra bliss.

4 Comments:

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

HB - I can see that you're not the full quid right now. Get well soon. In the meantime, I might recycle a comment from elsewhere, to save you going there in your condition. You might pass it on.

You mentioned that "you can always go and try to type or express". Are we talking about expressing milk? I have a male friend who used to suckle his kids. When they were babies, of course, and I don't think there was any lactation. They did grow up a bit unusual, though.

I hope this helps.

1:14 AM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

You might consider laying off the Lewinsky snake business, and see if you feel any better. Happy to help.

8:42 AM  
Blogger zomba said...

This picture of clouds might remind you of milk expressing.

MM III

7:41 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Got to be contrived, Mingin! Have you ever seen clouds like that? Hotboy

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.