Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Ra Samye in Ra Distance!

2:45p.m.
Finished work for the week again! This time I usually try to gauge how my head is after working for a few days and this time it's really very good. Well, I went to work alright, but I didn't see anyone there at all. This might explain it! If I go into work tomorrow, I can be at the Samye Ling next Thursday morning about ten. And I could stay for a week. What a week that will be!

So everything is looking very calm and clear here from the cave mouth on McDonald Island. I have no plans to see any flatheids at all. Last weekend I saw one of them practically every day. Brian Wilson has shown an initial interest in me showing him how to drink wheat beer, but I think his morale has been lowered by falling into another open grave at a conference last week so that he will think better of this and not pitch up.

I can't say anything meaningful about ra bliss. It continues to increase. The worries I might have had about this, such as, keeling over in a twitchy fit, going on fire, or going mad, have greatly diminished. I feel safe with the juju now. Everything is just going to get a whole lot better. Wonderful, wonderful things will occur. I meditate in the lobby now. You can stand on your head there between sessions!

While I was standing on my head, the phone rang. Froggie McDuck tells me that all the McDucks will be drinking somewhere dry on the 26th. This would be worth going to if you wished to have a leg transplant without anaesthetics. I should be safely tucked up in my tent at the Samye then!

Before and after this call to arms, ra bliss was fabulous. So just more or less sit in ra bliss without doing much in the way of visualisations, mantras even. Just ra bliss. Then bring up the navel chakra symbol and go for a breath. What can you say? Ra bliss has moved on. Great beaming bliss!

5 Comments:

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

About your worries about going mad. On a philosophical note, how can one know whether one is mad or not? I'm only asking for a friend.

5:44 AM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

I'm impressed. First you were swimming on dry land
, now you're standing on your head in the lobby, presumably the JugendVerein 18-30 lobby where the frauleins congregate. Compared to that my intermittent goosestepping is quite pedestrian.

5:51 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

You can tell you're going mad when the penguins start speaking French. A sure sign. One has to occasionally stand on one's head as a relief from supporting the bright red goddesses!Hotboy

10:34 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Have a great time...I checked out the website...looks like...ra bliss..

Keep detailed notes - I'l be waiting

H

12:44 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Heather! They've got an internet cafe. Blogging for a break! Only a week to go! Hotboy

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.