Sunday, May 22, 2005

Ra Wonderful Day!

I'm going to have a great day today. In the temple this morning, I did a wee bit of vase breathing after everyone else had left the temple to go to work and such like. Looked around and there was no one in the place but me. Vase breathing really took me to strange places today. After reading Gopi, I reckon the deity emanating juju might take place with the vase breath. You feel a bit like a different joe anyway. You might as well stick the deity on top of it. This is not the same a being a deity, of course. The guys sticking pointy sticks through their cheeks in Gopi's book are deities, I'm sure, when they do that. Maybe once the kundalini gets going you don't have to be. Very much a learning process this juju, especially when I come and don't speak to anyone who could tell me about it. But I'm getting a lot of help and I'll find out sometime.

This is a spontaneous kind of writing. No corrections really. You get half an hour on the machine and by the time I get passed the stats and emails, there's only ten minutes or so left.

Four folk hit the webpage with the free books on it yesterday. Usually, it's one or none. I wish I could tell if anyone was downloading anything. The site has been hit 117 times since the start of February. This blog has been hit nearly 700 times in less than a fortnight. It's had about 190 visitors. Not sure about the hits and the vistors, the difference I mean.

Gopi's book has made me think about my behaviour since the start of the year. I haven't been drinking and I've been keeping away from the flatheids I call my friends as a consequence. I get nervous at the thought of being there with people boozing and me not. In fact, why be there at all. However, after throwing beer bottles at the telly, I've only had three drinking occasions and only got pissed once. I think I'll have to think about having parties once a month and getting it over with then. My partner, the Domestic Bliss, does not meditate and gets anxious. Some people get angry. Some people get anxious. You have to pay attention to the flatheids or it's not compassionate, is it? Have to go. Hotboy.

2 Comments:

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

hotboy. I'd get anxious too if you were throwing bottles through my telly. Did you offer to provide the nightly entertainment in future?

Enjoy the journey back to civilisation, may a welcome await you as good as the one I received today at the islands. robmcj.

8:46 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Tellies aren't what they used to be. The bottles bounce off and just leave a wee mark. Of course, I can provide the entertainment if you'd like to watch someone sitting quietly doing nothing. Hotboy

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.