Friday, June 22, 2007

Ra Half Pissed Bliss!

Friday 1:00 p.m.
To cure the swamp fever I took some of the magic medicine given to me when I was empowered to do the Medicine Buddha juju. But only a couple of grains ... in case I floated off or anything. You have to be careful with the magic medicine, Jack. And, lo!, after blasting in some of ra heat, by yesterday evening I felt much better than expected, and could sally forth into another open grave up at the Traverse.

And there was free beer! At last, free beer for the workers! I had five wee bottles of Fosters, finished re-reading the Introduction to the Book of the Three Inspirations, spoke to not a soul, and came home.

Last year it seemed somewhat unfair that the dusk around here doesn't check in till ten at night these days. The heat, bliss and everything else does seem to start working better around the twilight time. But by ten o clock at night, if you were going to do any recreationals, you'd have started by then. Why can't it get dark every night about half seven. That would be perfect. That might be Australia.

I watered down the barrel about a week ago. That means that after a pint of this beer you can still count to ten. I had about four pints in the course of the evening after being at the Traverse. Instead of just going to bed around midnight, I sat in the lobby ....Jack, it was just fung amazing! It's hard enough to find words to describe to flatheids what these meditations could feel like, or what a human being could feel like, but the heat and ra bliss.... Oh, ra bliss, ra bliss, ra bliss!

Half pissed, he took to ra bliss! Never happened before.

Where does the air go, Jack? Old Empedocles didn't know what a can of worms he was opening when he discovered air. You take a breath and usually you can hold it easily for about 40 seconds, or a minute if you're trying. You can feel a lot of air in you and it wants to get out quite soon after you've trapped it. Then, lo!, there comes a time when you can hardly feel it inside you at all. Then it seems far, far easier to hold your breath because it seems to have stopped pressing back somehow. How can this be, Jack?

Hmmm? The air is still there. The sensation has changed. I think it might be because there is an anaesthesic effect in the kundalini. Gopi Khrisna mentions this in Living with Kundalini, and he should know. But it's not just that. You seem to need less air. Hmmm? Mysteries on mysteries!

What's supposed to be happening with this juju is that you are supposed to be withdrawing the "winds" and "airs" into the central channel ... and this is what is supposed to happen when you die. You definitely go breathless when you die. Supposedly, some yogis think they are dying when this first happens to them.

So are you supposed to be, somehow, mimicing, or taking control of the death process? I think you are.

What if when you die, you just die, Hotboy? Well, that's alright because whilst I am engaging with ra bliss, ra rapture and ra multivarious ecstasies as I emanate as a deity, the flatheids will be hanging on in there, the moaning and groaning growing ever louder as they plunge into the grief, sorrow, lamentations ... suffering in this life! Flatheids just don't get ra bliss!

This is a win win situation here, Jack! This isn't pie in the sky when you die. This is RaBlissBlog and here comes ra heat!!!

6:30 p.m.
Sometimes folk come to this bloggy looking for stuff on agents. Well, today I got word back from Andrew Lownie. What a good interaction! He didn't want the sensei and reverend's book, but he really only deals with non-fiction, and he gave me the name of another agent who might be more suitable. First time that's ever happened! Also, as regards my own situation, he says it sometimes takes a year to place a book, so don't despair. Obviousl, a good bloke!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say!

I'm certain that your recurring bouts of swamp fever are due to your diet, which seems to consist solely of vegetable soup, bread and beer.

The healthiest people I've come across are the Samburu. Their diet consists of warm cow's blood, cow's milk, goat's milk, goat meat, and what I know as 'ndiwo' or rather a relish made from spinach (or pumpkin) leaves, onion and matimati (tomato), plus beer made from sorghum.

My advice to you would be to hide in your hut with a bow and arrow. When a cow passes by, shoot it in the neck, but make sure not to make too deep a wound. Then lay under the cow and gurgle some fresh blood.

You will surely soon forget about your swamp fever.

I know this will help.

MM III

8:25 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Mingin'! Thanks for your dietary advices. Fortunately, the magic medicine seems to have worked and the swamp fever has now gone in amazingly quick time! Thanks for he advice about the bow and arrow. I will definitely get tooled up with that when I take to the hut. If the porcupine baddies complain to the polis, I will claim mistaken identity in the dark and why were they mowing anyway? Hotboy

9:43 PM  
Blogger ion said...

The Hebrideans (esp. St Kildans, when they existed) are known to relish cow's blood too, as well as the Masai. Only black pudding I can tolerate came from Stornoway.

10:13 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Chaps! I'm not dogmatic about being a vegebastarian! I'll drink the blood! The blood, yes! When I first heard about this juju, the boy said he couldn't handle the sunshine. Or sitting near fires! I'm going to be a vampire!! A vampire, I cried. It's okay if you kill the beast yourself. Give it a chinese meal and a few glasses of plonko collapso, say: Oh, what's that over there? And shooty shooty them, and then eat them. I'm cool with that. I think I might have been a Masai Warrior on St Kilda's. Hotboy

11:43 PM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

Hope you are feeling better Hotboy!

I am sure the free beer helped with that too!

Have a great weekend.

12:22 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Hi Lee Ann: How nice to hear from you, as always! Hope you have a nice weekend too! Hotboy

1:26 AM  
Blogger rob said...

We're on the same latitude as Sydney here, and it gets dark around 4.30 just now. It's a big help to know that you're suffering from excess light. And excess free beer.
"mimicing, or taking control of the death process?" - that actually makes a lot of sense, I think.

On a metaphysical level, if one is pissed, how does one know if the bliss is going well? After all, with that much inside you, everything would seem to be going well, yet none of it even exists outside your mind.

"win win situation here" - you can't have got that off my just-posted win-win post, so it's synchronicity or whatever.

ion - where would the Hebrideans had even seen a Masai, let alone eaten one?

7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.