Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Rat Small Bird!

Tuesday 11:05 p.m.
A little under an hour ago, I was experiencing so much more of ra bliss, ra bliss that has said to you that you thought you understood and had experienced all of ra bliss, but all of that, Hotboy, was just child's play. How much of ra bliss was it?

It was like the first sight of the Michelin Man in Ghostbusters. It was benificent. But it was towering over all the skyscrapers in Manhattan, and so gigantic ...that I thought I'd better have a drink. Or, it didn't matter if I had a drink. It's just a bit more of a spanking you have to take on the way to the hut. But, Jesus, it was a lot of ra bliss!

Nothing exists outside your own mind.

How can nothing exist outside your own mind?

Everything exists inside your own mind. Well, where else could it exist?

And thus we can begin to pray again.

So the medicine buddha arises and you arise simultaneously. You both arise in mind. You're in the mandala and you offer everything to the deity, who looks just like you. Then, you get the deity up on top of your head, and try to think it's really there. Then, you take the blessing, or the stream of light down comes down from the deity ... that's always been special. The stuff coming down. Oh, ra bliss!

Where is the Medicine Buddha? It has to be in your mind. Where else could it be? Are you blessing yourself, Jack? Who else could be blessing you? There is only one thing. You have to bless yourself? Fung sake! That's worth more than ten percent off the top. Okay, ... okay, four pence!

The next morning. The wee bird is my Tai Chi teacher. She says she does 49 knee bends every day, plus at least twenty "snakes", and all the rest of the warm up stuff. That's on top of the sets she does and the teaching she does. She's got to be 78 years old at least!

The amount of ra bliss last night kind of freaked me, there as so much of it. Today I feel as if the world has changed for me. It's like it's just always going to be in the breath, Jack. Always there. What a fortunate, fortunate creature I am, I am! What a fortunate creature I am!

10 Comments:

Blogger rob said...

If only my old man hadn't caught me blessing myself in the bath, I could have grown up a bliss artist like yourself. But would it help?

7:02 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Albert? There is no help for the Bavarians. They don't meditate. They don't even do Tai Chi. Dearie me. Flatheids! Hotboy

8:55 AM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

Hey Hotboys! Give the Bavarians a chance, you never know!
Miss you..hugs!
~xo
Lee Ann

11:05 PM  
Blogger rob said...

HB - my colleagues at the NSCI tell me that what you describe is symbiosis, where each party sponges off the other. Like the bourgeoisie and the proletariat, really.

LA - hope you're on the mend.

11:59 PM  
Blogger Kirsten N. Namskau said...

Hi there. Hotboy ... If you work in a library, why don't you see foreward to that your library buy up some copies of my book. As a library, they SHOULD have a copy or two.
They can buy it from one of these distributers:
Gardners in the UK and Ingrams in the US, or from distributors like: Ottakars, Waterstones or WHSmiths.

I think the book will be of grate interest for you...It is in the level of your mind and my next book even more, I think.
Send me an e-mail if you want.

8:27 AM  
Blogger Kirsten N. Namskau said...

Ohhh ... By the way ... If you order it through/to the library

Title: "Tell Me Who I Am"
ISBN: 978-1-84401-737-9
Authour: Kirsten Nour Namskau
Publisher: Athena Press LTD

8:30 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Kirsten! Since I've gone part time, I don't buy the books anymore and my colleague is a straight shooter and not into freebies. I don't want to send you an email of RaBlissBook because you probably wouldn't like it. But I'm still up for an email swop! Hotboy

10:49 AM  
Blogger Just a toy said...

sometimes I feel that I have no mind. Therefore I don't exist.

12:35 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Toyo! That doesn't sound too cheerful! If you don't meditate ... well, sorry, but it's definitely not my fault that you don't meditate. Toyo, get into ra bliss! Hotboy

1:42 PM  
Blogger rob said...

Our library has Afloat already, that's one of the benefits of living in a high-taxing council constituency, everything balances up, but you knew that.

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.