Saturday, June 09, 2007

Ra Very Nice Looking Gurl!

Saturday 11: 31 p.m.
There are a lot of people around. They are flatheids. They are also very nice. But if you do too much of them, well, you forget what you are supposed to be doing. You just lay down your guard ... then, there's Popeye, my wee brother. The next evening there is the daughter and her boyfriend. Pause for sobriety and more meditations. Then, today, there is my deep dear friend from Australia with the very, very bad cough.

I might be on a list. It's a Traverse list. This means that me and the kiddo get to go to the first nights of all Traverse productions, but I do not know why. The list maybe leaks. I get asked to go to this thing for authors. And joes and josephines who would like to be authors. There is free drink.

So she slides into the seat across from me. Nobody sits in these seats, which are away at the side, except for me and the other joe, who came to see me because |I was reading The book of the Three Iinspirations and sitting ...in a half lotus.

I will have to explain to all the spam robots listening right now that I am truly gorgeous. It's not so much the way I look, it's the emanating as a deity that really attracts these babes.

She will make a fortune and be rich and also think that she has been successful. The second time she slid into the seat across from me, and I had gone back to reading The Book of the Three Inspirations at the time, and I was wonderfully attracted to her, and she was dead young and attractive, and ... so on.

When the mormons come to your door, you should tell them that you are a catholic, then they run away. It also works with the Jehovah Witnesses. All you have to do is come and speak to me, babes, and you will melt my heart. She's got a book published. She thinks this will help her to be happy. I told her I'd been in monogamy for decades. No, I didn't. Neither did I mention kamamudras. But, God, I really wanted to bang her brains out!

I think it's called networking. The guy was funny and knew lots of things. He was called McDowell. The gorgeous girl was called Jennifer McCartney. Her book is called A Float.

I just love speaking to anyone who is trying to become somebody. Far smarter than moi! None of ra bliss of course. Still..... hmmm? Nice gurl!!!!

Sunday 10:30 a.m.
The yamas are the things you are supposed to do. The niyamas are the things you're not supposed to do. What am I not supposed to do then, Jack? Hotboy, you are not supposed to go to receptions with free alcohol, neck half the free alcohol singlehanded, then spend the rest of the time drooling over attractive young women from Canada, with literary agents and a book published. Bad boy! And what am I supposed to do? You are supposed to sit in the hut, go breathless and emanate as a deity. I see. Well, I'd better do that then. You didn't ask if she was in a volleyball team as well, did you, Hotboy? I hope not, Jack. I hope not.

17 Comments:

Blogger rob said...

Is this her?

Her book is set on Mackinac Island on Lake Michigan, which I visited when I was 11. Perhaps I'm even in the book You could have used that as an ice-breaker, that would have helped.

10:14 AM  
Blogger rob said...

It says that she likes spittoons. So do I. Can you give her my number?

10:16 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Albert? Is it you? The link is broke. A bit like myself. Do they like volleyball in Canada? No, it's ice hockey! See? It would never have worked out! Hotboy

10:55 AM  
Blogger ion said...

What impure thoughts! Get thee to confession! Oh- you've already done that.. I had the same problem at the flamenco the other night. Those young Spaniards are just too luscious and gorgeous, and they barely know it. Deliciously corruptible.

11:23 AM  
Blogger rob said...

Hotters. I leave broken links to others. The link works, from here anyway. Have you tried clicking it?

12:12 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Albert? It might work in Bavaria, but it's broke here! Hotboy
Ion: They say it is easier to flatten the Himalayas than get rid of lust. Thank God for that. Or, God save me, but not quite yet! Attributions to St Augustine, I think. Hotboy

12:52 PM  
Blogger rob said...

hotters - you could just be right. The reason the link works for me is I have visited the photo's parent site and therefore have a cookie installed. Does that help?

9:19 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Albert? I don't fink so! Hotboy

9:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say!

Does this help?

http://www.birminghamwords.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=793

MM III

1:46 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Mingin'! Thanks! She's doing the Book Festival in August. I might go along with Brian Wilson, but only if he agrees to pretend to be my dad. Hotboy

3:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say!

"I am truly gorgeous. It's not so much the way I look..."

Have you had your teeth fixed, or something?

MM III

9:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say!

I was rather surprised that I didn't find any prayers from you at: this site.

MM III

9:12 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Mingin'! Were you in the prayer for all the fornicators? Or was that Albert's? I'm going to grow my hair, which a lot of folk don't have anymore, down over my face then nothing like that will matter. The teeth, I mean. Hotboy

10:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say!

What about the squint? Have you had that fixed as well?

MM III

8:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And the halitosis. How's it going? Is is cured?

MM III

10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And the involuntary flatulence?

MM III

10:50 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Mingin'! Jealousy is an afflictive emotion! If you spent days at a time in your hut, meditating on emptiness while listening to the yells, squeals and occasional grunts from the Australian Ladies Volleyball Team ... well, it's an inner glow, Mingin'. Some cats got it and some cats aint! Hotboy

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.