Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Ranother Long Weekend!

Wednesday 6:36 p.m.
Fee, Fi, Foo, Fum!
Look out, Cassius, here I come! The Inimitable Bob.

In the Times today: "Those who had suffered a single knockout had a 35 percent chance of developing the disease, while those who had been knocked out more than once more than doubled their risk." Of getting Parkinson's.

I wonder what the methodology was behind that! I lost four seconds once, but I beat the count. I only had eight fights. Are you reading this, sensei? How many fingers? Don't worry! The dementia will get you first.

In the full Beer Monster Reduction Vehicle, I've just completed the six three minute rounds routine. I'm really quite fit for that now, but I'm still sitting at twelve stone, which is a stone of fat I really don't need. I blame it all on all this sitting quietly doing nothing.

It's the gallons of beer you drink, Hotboy! Shut it, Jack. I wonder if getting punched on the head gives you schizophrenia. You're never alone with schizophrenia, Hotboy.

I'm only drinking beer about three nights a week at the moment, but I can't be bothered now about giving it up for this juju. It seems to get better and better no matter what I do. How odd is that? Every time I do a vase breath I go to California!

I'm been trying to get the kiddo to read my new book and told her about the somebody who left a comment who was getting ra bliss at 24 years old. That's nearly ten years before I started to meditate! I hope that one turns out to be a floater!

I felt little waves of anxiety today about the way this inner heat stuff is rapidly progressing. I have not been doing this right, or in the right order, or the way they would have done it in Tibet, or even down at the Samye Ling. I have not completed any prostrations, far less 100,000.Ditto with the 100,000 recitations of the 100 syllable mantra, and so on, and so on. Tsongkhapa says if you haven't got the three channels visualised properly, you're going to hell.

But in the Amazing Bloggy Church of the Bad Boy Blissheid we don't do anxiety. What a wonderful couple of days I'm going to have!! I'm not going to crash and burn. This vajrayana might be a bit of an extreme sport the way I'm doing it, but what the hell! You could get the black spot any day! At fifty six I'm in overtime here. Tempis fugit! All my plans are simple! To the hut! To the hut!

11:17 p.m.
It's not dark here just now till after ten. But fires are still beautiful. I sat meditating in the open tonight since there was no one around up at the allotments, and gazed on a fire I'd made from old newspapers. It's better in the dark or the gloaming, but flames still look great any time. Naked flames. They're bound to make it illegal sometime! It's night night from HotboyMadyamikaSurfingTheOceansOfBliss!

9 Comments:

Blogger Currently Alec McClochendichter said...

Don't listen to the naTsi papa, they all say you're going to hell. That and the miracles.

If you want a miracle, here's one. I clicked the link and it worked.

10:12 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Alec! What a current you turned out to be! Don't stick comments on old posts since I can't get the comment alert to work on my yahoo email. Not my fault. Blogger must have gone to war with Yahoo for some reason! Hotboy

10:42 PM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

You don't look 56 Hotboy!
:)

10:55 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I do feel like quite a fortunate creature to have found out about meditation so early on!

And I don't know what a "floater" is, but I'll hope it's something good ;)

2:34 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:32 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Lee Ann: People tell me I don't look 56, but I look it to me! Of course, I've led a blameless life (ha, ha!) and that might help.
Somebody: A floater is someone who floats. Levitates. St Teresa and St Joseph of Cupertino floated. Paramahamsa Yogananda's guru's guru said it came on easier if you did a lot of pranayama. I don't think St Teresa or St Joseph could control it. I hope some day it will ruin my golf swing!

8:32 AM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Just a test.

At Bondi Beach, a floatie is something you'd rather not know about.

1:40 PM  
Blogger ion said...

What exquisite links! Anyone would think you knew what you were doing.

12:59 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Ion: I'm losing control here! Some comment alerts are hitting the spam folder and some are not appearing at all ... like this one! I'd ask for my money back if it cost me anything! Hotboy

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.