Sunday, June 17, 2007

Ra Bathtime Bliss!

Sunday 6:00 p.m.
I went into the bath just after posting last time. I closed my eyes and sank into a great whiteness of ra bliss, and therein dozed off. Then, and it was as if no time had passed at all, I became conscious of nothing other than bliss. I wondered where my body was and managed to locate it. I was quite surprised that it was in the bath. I can't really convey how fantastic this felt. You can't buy this stuff, Jack. I have tried.

I had a similar experience of ra bliss in the hut about an hour ago. While I was up there, I ate some raspberries. I brought home some onions I'd planted last winter. This is the beginning of eating one's way through the allotment!

8 Comments:

Blogger ion said...

Baths are the best, speaking as one whose flat has- as yet- as only a decrepit shower. Getting a really hot bath at friends' flats is pure bliss indeed.

10:50 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Ion: Power showers have their place, but only abroad. The bath is now my favourite place. I think an hour a night is about right. Hotboy

11:32 PM  
Blogger rob said...

I get like that after blissing in the bath too. Did your dad ever burst into the bathroom and catch you?

Come the summer, I'll be eating my way through the garlic plantation.

11:36 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Albert! What do you think was the matter with your dad? Was it you? I blame the children! Hotboy

5:35 PM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

I think a nice hot bath sounds pretty good right now....
going to do that now!
Have a great week Hotboy!

1:44 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Lee Ann: Hope you are recovering well! Hotboy

9:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say!

Dozing off in the bath - not to be recommended. Always make sure a servant knows where you are, is my advice.

MM III

7:50 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Mingin'! Passing out is tricky, yes.I was out for at least an hour, and it's a great place to go to sleep. Hotboy

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.