Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Ra Two Heids!

Wednesday 10:30 p.m.
I had to work a full day at work today. To hell with that. Usually, I finish at noon, but today I had to work on. So I'm walking down from Princes Street to Stockbridge and I'm feeling like a working man. I can understand why they go to the pub for a couple of pints before they see the homelife because work is slavery and at five o clock about two pints might perk you up for your dinner, etc. Otherwise, you have no energy.

I am exactly normal here. I am a flatheid. The only reason I didn't go into the pub ... lots of reasons. Anyway, I wanted to.

I don't blog about my work, but an angel came and took half my job a year or so ago and if it wasn't for her I would now be in solitary confinement. We'll all get there soon, so don't rush it, Hotboy!

So I'm a flatheid surrounded by deities! Anyway, I didn't go into the pub because twice, during breaks at work, I managed to be on my own and did a few breaths, etc. Have I said ra bliss is compounded of a million different things? So it changes. I think the nine hours meditating I spent last Thursday ... well, you've got to try!

I've got to get the Doctor Jekyll and the Mr Hyde into collusion. What do you want, Mr Hyde? I'd like to fung the brains out of various painted ladies. I want to sweat all over you, Hotgirl! I'm fit and hot as well. Also, give me all your drugs!

But ra bliss, ra bliss, ra bliss! Somehow, I have got access to ra bliss! It is helped by not doing the Mr Hyde, but is coming along anyway. I've got two heids!

I want to be in the same church as St Teresa of Avila. To get into her church I've got to finish reading the Interior Castle. I think I'm in St Teresa's first mansion, the one where you have entered the path, but have brought with you the scorpions, and snakes, and bad habits really. Other folk are in this church. St Antony is in this church. And the Buddha. And all the Kagyu masters. Christ, of course, is in this church. It's the place where at least there is an aspiration to perfection.

I'll give tomorrow to my mother who is a working class heroine. Friday is mine till the evening till I have to go out for a meal. Saturday might be mine, but might be the detritus from the night before. Sunday is the day before the work cycle begins.

I'm three years overdue, but I have to live for another couple of years. I'll live forever if I can get rid of Mr Hyde. But so would we all!

HotboyMadyamikaSurfingTheOceansOfBliss!

Thursday 10:36 a.m.
Just before I get the train to Bellshill.

The Masai Warriors are back, Jack. For some reason the numbers are back up to about fifteen visitors a day on average. I wonder if it's because I stopped called folk flatheids?

Meditated for about two hours today so far. What doses of ra bliss!! I've read the paper as well so I won't take it on the train. I'm taking the Interior Castle, which is not an easy read. I'll tell you when I get by the bit when the scorpions and spiders can't get at you anymore. But I'll probably fall asleep.

The weather is pitiful. Sleet, rain, snow. Still, here we go, here we go, here we go!

10:55 p.m.
Mnnn? Terribly sorry here. Must apologise. Not very good at this technical stuff. Maybe a bit of a freudian bloggy slip here! I do look at Lee Ann's blog a lot, but if you click on "painted ladies" above, you will find yourself looking down Lee Ann's jumper now. This is actually a wonderful view on a cold, wet and miserable day. I would recommend this view, but the "painted ladies" are to be seen scrolled down a bit. The view is a view is a view. It's just a view. You have to accept that you bring yourself to the view of course. You and the view. Dearie me. Just send me the airfare, Lee Ann. The constant valentine stuff was impressive. Just tell you dad to sign a few cheques and I'll be there! Hotboy

1 Comments:

Blogger Hotboy said...

Thanks, Eric. I'm keeping you in mind if I have to invade the Unmentionable Island where I think Brian Wilson has taken up residence. After we nuke them, then we can go on the piss! Hotboy p.s. Curling and whisky gang thegither!

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.