Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Ra Straight and Narrow!

Tuesday 8:20 p.m.
Just finished doing a bit of Iyengar Yoga in the living room. I haven't been able to do much of that what with the dodgy knee. The dodgy knee is more or less alright now and I should be able to run by the weekend. Or, I'll start running and see. Of course, it might be five weeks since I pranged the bugger and I'm now once again a fat basturn of 12 stone. Not having that. Anyway, today the only pollution I'm taking is tea and coffee.

I am a disgrace. I know that. You don't have to tell me that.

Still, straight into fabulous meditations today after coming home from work. They say the vajrayana is like being in the middle of a bamboo pipe. You can go up or down, but you won't stay still. Despite my awful lack of discipline, it seems unstoppable. It developes as if by it's own momentum. How could anything be as weird as this juju!?

The cave would be nice to stay in from tomorrow evening until Monday, but I'm not on a retreat. I've got to see my maw and we've been asked out for a meal on Friday. Last night, the kid came to see us and we watched the animated Were Rabbit movie. Tonight, the Domestic Bliss is at home and wanta to watch Crash in half an hour.

It's hard to imagine life without ra bliss these days. You just stop and here comes ra bliss!

4 Comments:

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Would suggest you walk for half an hour at the start of your run. And do that for a few weeks. Especially since it's bearing increased weight.

Better that than bugger it again.

Will you review Crash?

You might enjoy the drug adventure over at no war in vietnam, korea, iraq, iran.

11:06 PM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

I hope you have fun at the movie.
Let us know how it is!

2:41 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Zeig! Hello, Lee Ann. I usually watch movies at home with the noise blockers on and the eyes rolled up! Crash is a brilliant film though. Brilliantly written and constructed, using multiple characters and sometimes connecting storylines. Yesterday was the anniversary of Dunblane where 16 kids and one teacher were killed by a looney carrying legally held weapons. Crash is sometimes uncomfortable because none of the characters is really sympathic, well, hardly any. Great marriage of acting and dialogue. Really, it was what grown up movies should be like. Well done to the folk who gave it the Oscar! Hotboy

9:28 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Lee Ann! The Dunblane reference was there because Britain has the strictest gun laws practically anywhere now. The idea that you can go into a shop and buy guns is completely insane here. Thank god for that. Hotboy

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.