Thursday, June 09, 2005

Ra Cave Still!

Here we are gazing out. We are preoccupied with out own wee selves. We are trying to lose our sense of self, but this is very tricky. A bit of a conundrum. We have incoming! Poisonous has explained everything. As usual. Nobody gets ra bliss, and nobody can be bothered. There is no point in talking about ra bliss to flatheids because they will never get ra bliss. Flatheids are flatheids. Also, none of my deep dear friends are having a bad time. They are alright. You do not need to concern yourself with them. They are sometimes quite cheerful. This is better than screaming. Screaming from them might not happen. So, what have we gained from forcing ourselves out to see our deep dear friends? Everything as usual. Four beers and two cigarettes.

Also, Beef McDuck, who has the same molecules as me, actually read Ancient Futures. I could have told him all kinds of things about what it meant to me. The treachery of women, for instance, and all that boy stuff. But he managed to read it and he is the only person other than me and two other people who have read it, and it is not going to make you ill. However, it is still complete shite. Or art. They may be similar.

I am going to stop being the problem to myself. We should all go away and sit in the hills of Scotchland and sit quietly doing nothing, and there has to be an end.

The sun still shines. Sometimes despite ra bliss ...

1 Comments:

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

for the benefit of all would-be readers of Ancient Sutures: there are a couple of typos in the link, hotboy may have overdosed on Bliss before typing. The correct link is http://www.geocities.com/madyamika2000/index.html

I hope this helps, and that you all enjoy the book. I plan to read it myself once I finish the Irvine Welsh stuff that hotboy recommended to me.

(hotboy, feel free to delete this if you fix the link)

7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.