Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Ra Book Fight!

Rosemary Canter, who has lots of kidbook practitioners on her PFD list, came up to the mark for the book fight! So I challenged her to put up two books against the two kidsbooks I wrote and she named one by Cathy MacPhail, called Missing, and another one I can't remember right now. I'll get some twelve year olds to read them one after the other and score them in questionnaires.

I found it hard to believe that she actually went for this. What a nice surprise! Anyway, her books haven't a hope in hell. Of course, I'll have to re-write chunks of Light in the Dark before August when the fight is due to happen, but even at that. I should have got her to bet. Beating her books in the questionnaires isn't an offer, or a cheque. But it would give me a big smile.

My meditations over the last couple of days have been fabulous. Really one after the other of exceptional quality. The ones first thing have been a real treat. Blazing in ra bliss soon after sitting up is the only way to start the day! My visits to the Samye Ling recently have kind of raised a platform, and then it gets higher for the next while. The meditations have seemed to improve and keep improving. I expect the charge to decrease. It used to.

Adolf in the Unheard of and McDonald Islands has been unable to blog recently due to having a sore bum. Whether this is due to Brian Wilson rampaging hither and yon around the volcano I do not know. There is a photie of the Sensei here. Having a head like that might be better than having no head at all, but the jury's still out. See him striding towards you with the Bulldog 44 swinging back and forth in his hand. If you go down to the woods today .....

2 Comments:

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

hotboy, maybe the usual slow decline in the charge was related to the demon brew? Maybe now you've sworn off it, the Samye effect will Linger (get it?). Hope this helps. rawbumcj.

12:40 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Purification and accumulation is the name of the game!

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.