Sunday, May 29, 2005

Ra Normous Brain!

There was a programme on last week about these folk with enormous brain power. The star was a boy who could do fantastic mathematical calculations. When he was describing how to do these sums, he said he saw the answers in his head and just read off the numbers. He forgot little and learned how to speak Icelandic in a week.

Gopi Krishna reckons that geniuses might have had a bit of the old kundalini arousal. At one point he starts writing down poetry. He'd no interest in verse before. Couplets come to him. He sees them and writes them down. First of all, he's doing this in Kashmiri, then English, then in all sorts of other languages that he doesn't know or understand. So he's writing down German couplets when he doesn't know any German. This is just a total mystery of course. What the hell could that mean? Where is the German coming from?

The guy who could see the answers to sums went to see the boy with the really enormous brain. He was the model for the Rain Man. He could read a book using his left eye for the left page and the right eye for the right page. He didn't forget anything. When the guy with the merely enormous brain was leaving him, the Rain Man boy hugged him and said that one day he might be as great as him.

I think the weekend at the Samye Ling last weekend has brought things forward again. The heat seems more accessible. However, I think I might be getting a wee bit sensitive to things. On Wednesday I got really angry about something I knew was trivial. I knew the response was over-egged, but it was the response. Some emotions on Thursday weren't too clever either. You've got to keep your eyes open with this juju. Pretty fundamental stuff we're dealing with here!

This is nearly ten p.m. I went a wee walk up to the allotment. It's only five minutes away. What bliss! Ra bliss! Ra bliss! Everything seemed to be working very well. Had my eyes closed. More bliss and light than heat. Fantastic wonderful feelings. You have epic moments with this juju.

It's not dark yet here in Edinburgh. I was thinking that all summer I could sit in my hut in the evening and have my head filled more and more with ra bliss. What a fabulous prospect! Hotboy.

2 Comments:

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

hotboy, I think it's obvious where it's coming from. robmcj

1:08 AM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Send us the German couplets and I'll do a postmodern breakdown to let you know if they're any good.

Glad to be able to help, now that Michi's dumped me and I have all this time on my hands.

5:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.