Monday, May 30, 2005

Ra Monday!

About ten o clock at night. I sent a letter to Teresa at the Samye Ling today to say thanks to everybody for making the Samye Ling be there. What else can you say? Here's some money, but I haven't got any. Yet.

I've never made much money. I can see why. It's too much like hard work.

I sent out another twenty emails to agents tonight. That must be a hundred emails so far. You wouldn't think there would be a hundred literary agents. I wonder what they do when they're not deleting their numerous emails. But I also sent one to Rosemary Canter. I asked her to put up two books to fight my two books. She's with PFD and must be a big player in this game. She's got about sixty writers of kidbooks and some really good ones. But I'll get kids to read my books and hers, and the poor woman doesn't stand a chance. I should have asked her to bet. The first one I wrote ... even if it does need a bit of a going over ... (Light in the Dark) beat Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone four to one. Even I didn't believe that.

Gopi Krishna's book has been at times fascinating. Whatever he was, a flatheid he was not. He had a halo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.