Friday, June 29, 2007

Ra End Might Be Nigh!

Friday 10:00 a.m.
THIS IS FOR WHOMSOEVER PUT THE LINK FROM MY PLACE OF WORK TO THIS BLOG.

We are made up of a great many diverse complexes, and we are in combination. We are Legion. The HotboyMadyamikaS.O.B. who is the author of this blog is a fictional character. You must know me from my place of work. If I'd wanted to write as that person who goes to work, I would have done so. My real name is all over my webpage. I am an author of fictional works and have nothing to hide. This blog was trying to do something a little different.

I have been unable to meditate properly for the last two hours due to the perturbations caused by your actions. At the start of this six week period, this is particularly unforgiveable. I assume what you did by placing that link to here, you did with malicious intent.

Some people are no more than they appear to be. If you knew me, you would not fung with me. I will return you malice to you a hundred, a thousand, a million fold. The only vow I've taken is the vow not to kill. Well, I don't want you to die. Certainly not! I want you to suffer. Instead of having difficulty meditating, I shall instead concentrate my meditations on you. I will curse you. Your body doesn't have a mind; your mind has a body. Your suffering will start with a thought. You're having that thought now. Thoughts are like that. You can't stop them.

It's impossible to continue this blog if it's going to have schoolkids swarming all over it. I've set the settings to make the blog unavailable to anyone who hasn't permission, but this probably won't work.

Albert? Are you there? Could you
1) Try to get the link off Wiki, or tell me how to.
2) Advise me how I can save this blog to a webpage or something, so I don't have to delete it all.Or if it's faster, use the passwords to do that and sent me an email telling me so.If you do this, I will dedicate four hours of meditations to a subject of your choice.

If you regularly come to this bloggy (hello Jack the Spam Robot!), but are not a pederast ... if there are no entries after this, contact me by email and I'll tell you about the new blog, which will have a limited readership, if such a thing is possible.

As for the evil basturn who has done this to me ... as long as the link stays on that site, I'll give you two hours a day. It'll start with a slightly queasy feeling ...

Ah, this evil is a wonderful thing. Oh, at last to embrace it!

6:10 p.m.
I sent an email asking Wiki to get the link off then discovered the at the wonderful Ion had edited out the link. What a nice thing to do!

I've spent the last two hours before coming to the computer performing a rite from the Secret Magic of Abramelin the Mage. Aleister Crowley once spent a while trying to get this juju to work, but he was a flatheid! And I'm not a one trick pony!

What does that mean, Hotboy? It means you shouldn't fung around with tantric adepts, Jack! What, Hotboy? It means it's going to be sore, Jack. Awful sore.

Well, now that the malice has come among us here at RaBlissBlog, I guess it's time to get the hut onto the rowing boat and head off for uninhabited islands far away. I'll leave comments on folks blogs when I've set up a new blog and anyone I miss out can email me from my webpage. Okay, Jack, let's load up and go! Row, row, row your boat, gently down the stream! Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, life is but a dream! And it's bye bye from RaBlissBlog!!

33 Comments:

Blogger Lelly said...

Oh HB, what an awful thing to happen...do you know who did it?? Will be sorry to lose you, particularly as I've only just come back! Sorry for absence by the way, been v. busy. if you do start new blog please comment on mine so I'll still have a link back to you.

1:14 PM  
Blogger ion said...

HB- I've edited that Wiki page for you to remove that link. Breaches of privacy are not nice at all. ion

1:16 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Lelly: How nice to hear from you again! I bet your woods look great just now! Hotboy.
Ion: Thanks a million! I've left a thank you on your bloggy! Hotboy

5:54 PM  
Blogger ion said...

Update- The wiki linker replaced the link, so I took it out again. You can do this yourself by clicking on the [edit] button after that paragraph.

5:55 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Ion: Just checked Wiki there and the link is gone. I tried the edit thing yesterday and I couldn't get it to work. Also, said only named folk could look at this blog on the settings part, and that didn't work either. Thanks aplenty again! Hotboy

6:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, I AM the person responsible for this. At this time I would like to apologise for my actions, I did not think about the consequences. it was however not me who made this blog public round the school community. That was a member of staff!

regards

Anon

7:56 PM  
Blogger ion said...

Anon- Hotboy's gone now. It's big of you to 'fess up and apologise (anonymously)- thank you- but you really should have asked permission before 'outing' him. Please don't hide behind or blame others- ethics are firmly your personal responsibility. Possibly you admired or enjoyed this blog, but your desire to please or impress others killed it.

8:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well the membert of staff has the right to anonimity aswell so i will not disclose that piece of info! Don't bopther reversing the curse as I feel fine!!

regards

Wikilinkgirl

8:41 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Anon: Fair enough then. No harm done really. Have a nice summer. Hotboy

9:12 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Hmmm? I'm glad that's over then! Hotboy

9:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey hotboy! Just to let you know you are the best librarian/writer, St Augustines RC High has ever had.

Regards

An adoring pupil

10:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say!

It was probably an over-zealous young female admirer, Hotboy. Perhaps cursing them is unnecessary, however, if the problem persists, let me know and I'll email Doviko and get him to have a word with Mr M'hango from Mangochi (the witchdoctor).

MM III

7:39 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Mingin'! I think young people are allowed to be young people. But tell the witch doctor ... tell him that hotoy is wiling! Hotbou

4:42 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Fung kids! Or whoever it was. So we need to e-mail you to find out the top secret location of your new blog?

I'm curious, though--what exactly are you worried about people from the school where you work finding here? Perhaps they won't like being called flatheids, but well, it's true... Otherwise all you write about here is getting out of your face on air! And drinking some beers. Neither of which is illegal!

Perhaps you'll just inspire the kids to get into the Buddhist juju instead of doing drugs... You'd be a local hero. Imagine, an army of mini-yogis! Radiating ra bliss throughout Scotland... Scotland would suddenly skyrocket to the top of the list of "Happiest Countries In the World"! More bliss per capita than any other country...

3:31 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Somebody! For those who fink I'm fick, I realised why I couldn't send Somebody the url of the new blog before I did it! Hotboy

7:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Honestly! I take just one week's holiday from hut management, and everything falls apart without me! Thank goodness ion was available as a locum. Everything balances out.

Lelly! Were you in blog rehab? Welcome back indeed.

PS HB - you know you can simply change the address of your blog to something different, whatever.blogspot.com, and then hand out the new address to us regulars. You'd probably need to change the name from RaBlissBlog to something else, to fool google. And better change your name from hotboy. And you'd need to stop commenting at other blogs for a while, as they can find you that way.

On 2nd thoughts, it's all tooo much really. Just brass it out, deny everything.

12:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anon - My own blog is open for

Actually, I'd better not say any more, I don't want to go into exile like hotboy.

12:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say!

Just popped in. And will now pop out.

MM III

11:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say!

How wonderful that no-one knows who this is!!

11:23 PM  
Blogger Just a toy said...

Hey old friend I just came by to let you know that you had not been forgotten.

8:38 PM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

Hey Hotboy!
I miss you.
Have a wonderful weekend.
~xo
Lee Ann
07.19.07

2:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous! You appear to be multiplying. I'm the original and greatest. What a fortunate anonymous I am!

10:55 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Michael: I'm afraid since I'm down at the Samye Ling just now, 21 days meditating alone doesn't even count you as a beginner around these parts! Godd luck anyway! Hotboy

9:09 AM  
Blogger GO BLUE!!! said...

you call yourself hotboy but like i don't even see any photos..

2:40 PM  
Blogger Anuradha malik Jagdhari said...

Dear HB, I cannot comphrehend the amount of pain and frustation a action like this would have caused you. I am surprised though at your reaction. Having so much anger inside would obviously hamper your meditation. You should just get this act off your mind and visualize healing light. Its easier said than done but do try.

9:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats an awful thing to happen... I'm a student as Auggies and just came across this while browsing something completely different on google by the way Sir.

5:48 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:55 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Anon: Nice to hear from anyone from there! Hope you enjoy going to the library! Hotboy

9:08 PM  
Blogger Michi Regier & Todd Pannier said...

hi from Michi - at my wedded bliss page -

PS I've been reading here, can't wait to see Brad this weekend!
http://hardcorezen.blogspot.com/2007/11/i-get-letters.html

3:40 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Alena! Tried to leave a comment at your url, but I don't think it stuck. If you want to read my current blog, email me. Hotboy

11:08 AM  
Anonymous rob said...

Hotters sorry I've been out of it for a few days. At werk ra noo but will think about this. It may be possible to just stop publishing this one and start a new one.

But even then the new blog would have to be anodyne as anyone can track it down by e.g. searching for the names of regular commenters. Like Albert. You'd have to disallow all comments if you wanted to prevent being found that way.

Hope this helps. But what are you complaining about - look at your comment count!

7:43 PM  
Anonymous Albert the real said...

PS - the earlier Albert's not the real Albert. I am. But it's a good impression.

7:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

merde! the youth of today are probably the worst since humanity began. send them all to the gulag and they can learn some respect i say. -ebenezer

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.